|↓ Запрос на обучение
Course 80013A. Development III in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009
Продолжительность 3 дня.
Ближайшие даты проведения курса Axapta.
*Описание курса 80013 Разработка III в Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 представлено на английском языке. Курс читается на русском языке.
About this Course
This three day course introduces the student to advanced development in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 using X++ and development tools. This course begins with learning the development environment and tools including application architecture, code security, creating help files and transferring modifications between applications. The student will then learn more about Fetch of data from the database, Classes, Forms and Reports. The exercises included in this course will focus on typical additions to and modifications of the standard application. This course is meant to be a more advanced course covering practical development in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
This course is intended for individuals who will be developing within Microsoft Dynamics AX using X++. This audience typically includes technical consultants who will be working with Microsoft Dynamics AX to develop customizations and modifications to meet clients’ needs. This course will be most beneficial for someone who is familiar with the concepts of object oriented programming, SQL and basic programming in X++. Additionally, consultants who are responsible for training or supporting the customer will benefit from this course.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- View where application elements are being used within the system.
- Implement secure X++ code.
- Create and modify help files and associate them with application element nodes.
- Transfer modifications from the development environment to test or live environment.
- Program optimal database access using a while select statement.
- Program optimal database access using queries.
- Describe the caching mechanisms in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Prevent and resolve database locking.
- Use temporary tables in classes, forms, and reports.
- List the reasons for using InitFrom<tablename> methods.
- Use ParmId and ParmTables.
- Employ the various techniques available for integrating external data with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- Use collection classes to store data in X++.
- List which application objects control different Graphical User Interface (GUI) components.
- Modify and use the Application Substituted Kernel Classes.
- Extend the RunBase framework to create new batch processes.
- Transfer information using the Args object.
- Identify the three main sections that make up a form.
- Add data sources to a form to define what data is displayed by the form.
- Add controls to a form to display data.
- Modify form methods to the control how the form behaves when it opens and closes.
- Make decisions about where to place the code.
- Make runtime modification of the fetch of data.
- Create lookup forms, wizards and list pages.
- Identify the three main sections that make up a report.
- Add data sources to a report to define what data is displayed by the report.
- Create a report design with multiple sections and controls.
- Override system methods to control the fetch and display of data.
Module 1: Development Environment and Tools
This module gives a comprehensive foundation for the use of the development environment and integrated tools.
Module 2: Working with Data
This module focuses on fetching data from the database. The goal is to make optimal communication with the database with respect to performance. In addition, the student will have knowledge in why and how the use of temporary tables.
Module 3: Classes
This module shows how to use and modify some standard application classes and methods to utilize the existing code for new modifications.
Module 4: Forms
This module discusses how to create and modify advanced forms.
Module 5: Reports
This module shows how to fetch data into reports based on queries or X++ code and covers some advanced functions, for example aggregating and additional report sections.