|↓ Запрос на обучение|
Длительность курса – 2 дня /16 академических часа
Время проведения — с 10:00 до 17:00
Ближайшие даты по обучению Axapta.
*Описание курса 80315 Дискретное производство (расширенный курс) в Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 представлено на английском языке. Курс читается на русском языке.
About this Course
This two-day instructor-led course, Discrete Manufacturing Advanced in Microsoft DynamicsAX 2012, provides students with the necessary tools and resources to perform basic tasks in the Discrete Manufacturing Advanced flow in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
The intended audience includes customers that want to learn the basic features and develop a working knowledge of the typical daily procedures required to effectively use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Discrete Manufacturing Advanced functionality.
The class is intended for production managers, and other people in organizations responsible for the setup and administration of production control and inventory management functionality.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Review multisite functionality for the Production control module
- List the Production control module’s core conceptual elements
- Review the Bill of material (BOM)
- Review calendars and resources
- Review operations and routes
- Describe production life cycle, parameters, and production orders
- Review definitions of operations and job scheduling
- Review how master planning interacts with the Production control module
- Describe product, storage and tracking dimensions
- Explain how to set up and work with dimensions groups
- Describe using serial or batch numbers to track and control manufactured items
- Use inventory reservations in production
- Describe inventory marking
- Describe the inventory trace function
- Describe how inventory dimensions are affected by multisite functionality
- Describe working with the Bill of Materials (BOM) line type Vendor when using subcontractors
- Describe how to generate purchase orders to a supplier when on-hand inventory is insufficient
- Describe how to create a vendor production order
- Create resources and groups for the vendor
- Define production groups to establish a relationship between production orders and ledger accounts.
- Describe how to use production pools to monitor production orders in specific categories.
- Describe properties-set up on the working time template-which guide production orders to run under special times and conditions.
- Attach a property to a resource.
- Review the benefits of properties.
- Describe how resource capabilities are set up and used to schedule production on alternative resources.
- Create route groups and attach them to operations on a route.
- Use the various scheduling methods.
- Discuss the difference between operations and job scheduling.
- Split a production order.
- Set the Bill of Material (BOM) scrap percentages.
- Set the scrap percentage on a Resource.
- Set the scrap percentage for each operation in production routes.
- Describe the costing of scrap.
- Review steps in the production order life cycle
- Describe production order ledger setting options
- Define default ledger settings in production parameters
- Describe production journals and how consumption is reported to the general ledger
- Assign ledger settings for production groups
- Analyze actual versus estimated costs for production orders and current production activities
- Describe End and cost account production orders
- Describe the interconnectivity of the production module with other modules in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Describe the main elements of the production implementation checklist
- Set up production parameters
- Modify data types used by the productions series
- Set up item groups and items
- Set up BOMs
- Describe the creation of working time templates, calendars, Resource groups, and Resources
- Set up operations and routes
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Completed the Introduction to Microsoft DynamicsAX 2012 course.
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing, trade and logistics, and inventory management concepts.
Module 1: Discrete Manufacturing Basics Review
This chapter provides a general overview of Discrete Manufacturing Basics in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
Module 2: Inventory Dimensions in Production
This module describes the general setup and use of inventory dimensions in production. In particular it covers the storage and tracking dimensions used in production to define warehouses, locations, pallets, batches, serial numbers and site.
Module 3: Subcontractor Work
This module describes how to set up and work with BOM lines, purchase orders, production orders, and operations when subcontractors are used in the production process.
Module 4: Advanced Production Scheduling
This module provides more detail about the advanced optional production scheduling settings, including properties, efficiencies, capabilities and route groups.
Module 5: Scrap and Waste
This chapter explains the request for quotation process. Steps for creating, following-up, and processing a request for quotation reply are reviewed. Additionally, reports and inquiries for request for quotations are reviewed.
Module 6: General Ledger and the Production
This module provides an overview of the different settings that can be used to determine how product costs are posted to the general ledger.
Module 7: Implementing the Production Series
This module is an overview of how the Production module is implemented. It places the implementation in context and among other things reviews the sequential setup of BOMs, resources, routes, operations and Routes.
Ближайшие тренинги Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012Для уточнения расписания или записи на обучение напишите сообщение на E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org или позвоните по телефону в Москве: +7 495 642 44 05
Документ об окончании
Запрос на обучение
Все курсы Axapta