|↓ Запрос на обучение|
Продолжительность курса 1 день /8 академических часов
Время проведения — с 10:00 до 17:00
Ближайшие даты проведения тренинга Microsoft CRM.
* Описание курса 80726 Обслуживание клиентов в Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 представлено на английском языке. Курс читается на русском языке.
About this Course
This course focuses on how an organization can nurture customer satisfaction through automation of business processes within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016. This course provides an insight into all of the powerful Customer Service and Service Scheduling functionality capabilities within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016.
This course guides you through the process of working with your customers in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, including resolution of customer complaints and services issues cost effectively, and provides insight on managing all related correspondence, documents, contacts and conversations. This course demonstrates the rich and relevant view of your customer that provides your team with actionable insights, including the use of knowledge management in a centralized knowledge base.
This course is intended for individuals that plan to implement, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 in their organization. The training is intended for customer service representatives, service schedulers, administrators, office managers, CEOs, and consultants who want to gain foundational knowledge of the application functionality.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the key set of terms, phrases and elements to effectively work with Customer Service Scenarios and Terminology
- Recognize why cases are the fundamental record type in service management, and represent a single incident of service.
- Use Queues to organize and store Activities and Cases that are waiting to be processed.
- Effectively search the Knowledge Base to access a repository of informational articles used to assist customer service representatives in the resolution of cases.
- Utilize Contract Management to specify the amount of support services a customer is entitled to.
- Use reporting functionality to gain insight into trends, performance, and identifying opportunities and potential issues.
- Practice Goal Management features to establish and track progress against target values for key performance indicators.
- Use the Service scheduling functionality and how it is designed to assist organizations when providing services that require complex combinations of resources.
Module 01: Introduction to Service Management
- Evaluate examples of customer scenarios where the customer service capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be applied
- Define the basic record types utilized by the customer service functionality of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Module 02: Case Management
- Explore the main components of working with cases
- Discuss the default fields available on a case form
- Demonstrate how to convert cases from activity records
- Analyze business process flows and how they can be branched based off customer service situations
- Examine the Case to Resolution process and how it can effectively be used
- Define specific rules used for advanced configuration options related to case management
- Determine the best method to sync two merged cases together
Module 03: Knowledge Base
- Search for articles within the knowledge base and associate them with a case
- Resolve cases quick by using knowledge base articles
- Create, manage, and maintain knowledge base article templates
- Examine the process of creating, modifying, and publishing knowledge base articles
- Develop how to properly format knowledge base articles through a template and the Engagement Hub
- Demonstrate how to attach knowledge base articles to emails
Module 04: Queue Management
- Differentiate between system queues and personal queues
- Evaluate how to create and maintain queues
- Demonstrate how to add cases and activities to queues
- Work with queue items, such as routing, working on, releasing, and removing them
- Define what queue item details are and what they all entail
- Discuss how to route records to specific queues
Module 05: Service Level Agreements
- Create and manage Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Define the types of Service Level Agreements and discover the differences between the two
- Explore several Service Level Agreements actions and details
- Manage cases that are associated with Service Level Agreements
Module 06: Entitlements
- Apply knowledge to create and maintain entitlement templates
- Create new entitlements from scratch and by using templates
- Define entitlement channels and how they affect the overall entitlement
- Clarify how products and cases can be added to an entitlement and what this does to the entitlement
- Associate Service Level Agreements with entitlements
- Activate and renew entitlements that are applied to cases
Module 07: Service Scheduling
- Define the basic terminology and elements that make up the Service Scheduling module
- Recognize common scenarios where service scheduling applies
- Distinguish what resources and services portray in the Service Scheduling module and how they affect scheduling
- Identify the role and importance of the service activity scheduling engine and scheduling process
- Demonstrate how to create and modify services and selection rules for the resources required to perform a service activity
- Discuss how to create, manage, and maintain elements within the Service Scheduling module
Module 08: Interactive Service Hub
- Define how the Interactive Service Hub can significantly improve the quality of service for your organization
- Explore the features of Multi-Stream Dashboards and how they affect the customer service experience
- Determine how Single-Stream Dashboards can be utilized to best organize important service information
- Manage queues and cases from streams within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Discuss how to create and configure interactive dashboards
Module 09: Unified Service Desk
- Identify the Unified Service Desk and provide an overview of benefits and what it all entails
- Discuss the components within the Integrated Agent Desktop
Module 10: Service Management Analysis
- Identify default service dashboards that are available within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Discover the power that PowerBI service dashboards have to offer
- Work with service reports and system charts for a more organized customer service experience
- Define metrics and goals to learn how they work with each other within the service module
- Create monthly goals for case records and learn what they can do to further improve customer service
Module 11: FieldOne
- FieldOne Introduction
- Logging In and Navigating FIeldOne Sky
- Field Agent
- FieldOne Overview
Module 12: Course Review
Before attending this course, students must have:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office
- An understanding of Customer Relationship Management solution processes and practices
Ближайшие тренинги Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016Для уточнения расписания или записи на обучение напишите сообщение на E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org или позвоните по телефону в Москве: +7 495 642 44 05
Документ об окончании
Запрос на обучение
Все даты обучения CRM