|↓ Запрос на обучение|
Course 80549A Data Upgrade and Code Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013
Длительность курса – 2 дня / 16 академических часов
Время проведения — с 10:00 до 17:00
Ближайшие даты проведения обучения Microsoft Dynamics NAV
*Описание курса 80549 Обновление данных и кода в Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 представлено на английском языке. Курс читается на русском языке.
About this Course
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to perform a full upgrade from Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 SP1, with customizations, to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013. A solution upgrade enables users to take advantage of improved functionality, new features, and improved capabilities of the new version of the solution.
This course is intended for both novice and experienced programmers who have a minimum of three months programming experience.
At Course Completion
- Review the process of upgrading Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 SP1 to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
- Explain the basics of the Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step methodology.
- Define the upgrade process workflow and stages.
- Describe the tools that are used to perform the upgrade.
- Define the requirements and scope for the upgrade.
- Explain how to estimate the upgrade project and define the test upgrade strategy.
- Review planning of the upgrade sequence and workflow.
- Explain preparing environments for the upgrade.
- Review the code upgrade workflow and upgrade strategy.
- Examine upgrading customizations.
- Explain how to resolve conflicts that arise during the code upgrade procedure.
- Define the post-upgrade activities.
- Explain code upgrade testing.
- Describe the most important administration tools that are relevant for the upgrade process
- Review the data upgrade workflow.
- Explain how to perform trial data upgrade by using the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Upgrade Toolkit.
- Explain testing of data upgrade results.
- Examine the typical issues that may arise during data upgrade and ways to troubleshoot them.
- Prepare the pre-production environment for upgrade.
- Configure the software.
- Conduct user training.
- Move the upgraded solution to the pre-production.
- Set up users.
- Perform acceptance testing.
- Conduct production upgrade and go live.
Module 1: Introduction to the Upgrade Process
This module provides an overview of the upgrade process in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 environment. It shows the basic principles and key phases of the Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step methodology, in addition to describing the main tools that are used to perform an upgrade.
Module 2: Project Analysis and Planning
This module covers the main activities of the upgrade analysis and planning process. In addition, this module explains how to set up environments for the upgrade.
Module 3: Code Upgrade
This module describes the code upgrade phase of the upgrade project. It discusses the key development and testing activities that are included in the code upgrade.
Module 4: Data Upgrade
This module discusses the data upgrade phase of the upgrade project. It shows the general process that developers follow to upgrade a database from Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 by using the Upgrade Toolkit. It also discusses ways to resolve typical issues that may arise during data upgrade.
Module 5: Going Live
This module focuses on the deployment phase of the upgrade project that implements the upgraded solution in the actual production environment and produces a successful go live. It covers the activities that are included in this phase, such as pre-production upgrade, acceptance testing, and the actual live data upgrade.
Ближайшие тренинги Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013Для уточнения расписания или записи на обучение напишите сообщение на E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org или позвоните по телефону в Москве: +7 495 642 44 05
Документ об окончании
Запрос на обучение
Все курсы Microsoft Dynamics NAV